.

NSIC-Logo

National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) Recruitment 2016: NSIC invites 20 System Operator posts under Grade-III. NSIC recruits these posts on regular basis by direct recruitment at various locations in India. Eligible and Interested candidates are advised to apply online only through NSIC official website. The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. (NSIC), is an ISO 9001-2008 certified Mini-Ratna CPSE under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises has been working to fulfill its mission of promoting, aiding and fostering the growth of small industries and industry related micro, small and medium enterprises in the country.

Before applying for this post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions especially age, qualification, caste (for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Class candidates only). Check Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & How to apply are given below…

National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) Recruitment 2016 - 20 System Operator Vacancy Details:

Organization Name: National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC)

Name Of The Post: System Operator

Age Limit: Maximum 25 Years

Age Relaxation:
SC/ST: 5 Years
OBC: 3 Years
PWD (General): 10 Years
PWD (SC/ST): 15 Years
PWD (OBC): 13 Years

Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree from a recognized university and should have undergone minimum one year course from a recognized Institute in computer.

Total Posts: 20 Posts (SC: 3 Posts, ST: 1 Post, OBC: 4 Posts, UR: 12 Posts)

Pay Scale: Rs.7,400/- - Rs.16,000/- Per Month

Work Location: Across India

Apply Process: Candidates are required to submit their application in online only through NSIC official website no other mode of application will be accepted

Selection Procedure: Selection is firstly through Written Exam and based on the performance in the Written Exam, short-listed candidates will be called for the Typing (Skill) Test in English at 40 words per minute on computer.

Important Dates - National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) Recruitment 2016:

Online Application Starts 26th March 2016
Last Date for Online Application 9th April 2016

Organization Website: www.nsicnet.com

http://nsicnet.com/hrnsic15_2/HR_RecDrive.asp?A=6
For More Details Click Here

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

  1. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. omiyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Buy Onax Bars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Medical Billing Solution

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. baby play mat

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is especially decent, though look into the tips during this home address. visit this page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. como ganhar dinheiro na internet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! vidalista 80mg

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. iddaa siteleri

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. online education

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks work from home jobs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz Clases online

    ReplyDelete

Thank You.....

Powered by Blogger.